Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break

The last week was great: I got to see some friends from ND who were here in town.  The ND Liturgical choir came during their Spring Break to sing at the Vatican and other churches, so I got to see a few friends from the choir.  Also, one of my friends came with a Holy Cross discernment trip, and we were able to meet up and hang out a couple times.

The last couple days it's been pretty quiet here: almost everyone already left for Spring Break.  I've just been chilling out and enjoying the peace and quiet.  Then early tomorrow it's off on vacation for Break.  I'm meeting a few friends in Paris, then Leo and I are going to Munich, where we'll meet others from our program.  And then we're meeting our group from Paris in Prague next weekend.  So it should be a fun week, and I'm glad I was able to get some sleep this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment