Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekend in Roma

Just realized this is the first weekend I've spent in Rome in a few weeks.  Haven't done much, I've just been resting because we had midterms this week.  Went out last with Leo's sister's boyfriend Giuseppe, who is Italian, and his friends for Giuseppe's birthday.  I also got to see some different parts of Rome yesterday and today that I haven't walked around before so that was cool.  It's weird because Leo and I are almost the only ones still in town, everyone else went on trips this weekend.  But it's also cool because it's definitely quieter and more relaxed.  We just chilled all day, and then made hamburgers for dinner, nice little taste of home.  Going to go to Porta Portese (the Sunday outdoor flea market) after mass tomorrow and shop so that should be interesting.  And I still have to figure out Spring Break, internship summer housing, and work/study for this week, so chilling out is over. It was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment